- Data loading into Active Directory implies creating AD Accounts and corresponding Exchange mailbox accounts using employee data existing in a database.
- Java program is developed in a fashion which reads the credentials from XML, retrieves employee data from the database, creates an account with a default password in active directory and enables the account as well.
- The PowerShell script is executed to create exchange accounts for all the users.
- The below process flow diagram explains the requirement lucidly.
- The working demo of this program is embedded.
Documentation and Code
The Documentation and Code for above demo can be downloaded from following links.
- Documentation for java code
- Documentation for power shell script
- java source code
- power shell script