It is very usual that delimited file applications can contain groups. Along with specifying group schema in configuration , we need to specify the group attribute i.e., the attribute which speaks about the membership of an account in a group.
In Sailpoint’s IdentityIQ 6.2 and previous versions, we have a GUI facility to mark such group attribute. From Sailpoint’s IdentityIQ 6.4, there is no such GUI facility to mark group attribute. This can be modified by modifying the definition in debug pages of IdentityIQ.
Here is how you mark group attribute:
- Open the debugpages which are available at <iiqhostname>/debug
- Select Application as object Type and open the xml representing your application
- Go to the tag that defines schemas and then to the specific schema that represents your application accounts.
- Find the AttributeDefinition tag that represents your group attribute.
- Add the following attribute to that tag.
Please find the following screenshot for reference :-
Run required aggregations to see that your group structure is intact.